Deliverance Safety Hammer Testimonial
Safety! Safety! Safety!
Safety Combined With Our Industry-Leading Performance Is Our Misson
Did You Know?
(OSHA Ergonomic Facts)
• Musculoskeletal disorders account for 35% of all workplace injuries
• Nearly 1.8 million workers each year suffer from ergonomic injuries
** It is estimated that 50 cents of every dollar spent on medical costs will be for treating repetitive stress injuries **
• Worker’s compensation claims have nearly tripled in the last two decades. An estimated 60% of this increase is attributed to inadequate ergonomic conditions in the workplace
Benefits of using the Deliverance Powered Safety Hammer
• Alleviate hand, wrist, elbow and shoulder injuries. Repetitive use injuries are often long term injuries
• Avoid thumb and finger injuries
• Faster, healthier, safer driving of all handheld manual hammer driven nails and staples (Wire fence / cable grounding from 1 ¼” to 8” spikes)
• Nail and staple removal / extraction
• Un-Nailing / Un-Stapling
• Safer, faster materials processing for Scrapers, Chisels, Concrete Material Chippers, Pounding and Shaping